We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MAI Flight from Yangon to Siem Reap

Ireland
reviews: 26
MAI Flight from Yangon to Siem Reap

Hello

I had earlier this year made an online booking directly with Myanmar Airways International for November 2012 from Yangon to Siem Reap.

It would now seem that this route will not resume in October as it no longer shows on their schedule/website.

I have sent numerous emails to MAI requesting confirmation but have not received a reply.

Would anyone be able to confirm that MAI will no longer fly to Cambodia?

Also any idea how I could get a refund as I have already paid MAI for these flights?

Thank you

Livry-Gargan, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
reviews: 10
1. Re: MAI Flight from Yangon to Siem Reap

I have just received cancellation from Mai Air for our booking in Oct too. It seems that the flight may not be on schedule until Oct.

Moreover, please note that this flight is now no more a direct flight, it is via Phnom Penh.

To get your refund, the best is to contact Mai air directly with their phone.

Baza, Spain
reviews: 43
2. Re: MAI Flight from Yangon to Siem Reap

I´m looking for that flight but I can´t find. In MAIair web at the scheduled flights don´t appear. I only find flight via Bangkok the cheapest is Bangkok airways (840$ in March 2013 for 2 persons) or via Kuala Lumpur, the cheapest is Asiaair (410$ in March 2013 for 2 persons, but is not posible transit you must take two tickets and at Kuala Lumpur take your luggage and make new checkin). Please somebody knows if the flight with MAI won´t be featured more? Sorry for my English.

Thanks

3. Re: MAI Flight from Yangon to Siem Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 10, 2013