We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
reviews: 105
Places to stay

Hey all,

So my partner and i are going to Port Vila in Feb and are looking for somewhere to stay. I have looked thru the reviews on this site numerous times but cant choose somewhere! We are not too picky on where we stay but dont want to be in a dorm or anything.

I get the feeling accomodation in Vanuatu is quite expensive as im struggling to find accom for a reasonable price! Ideally i would like somewhere less than $150 NZ. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 34
11. Re: Places to stay

That sounds like a great deal. I'm sure you'll have a great time. All that's left is to plan what tours you want to do and where you want to eat.

Have fun

Kerry

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
reviews: 21
12. Re: Places to stay

Good old Hideaway...an excellent choice.

I guess you know about the underwater post office then.

Make sure you take a pair of reef shoes or diving boots to walk around the beaches on Hideaway.

One stroll to the water and you'll know what I mean. (Ooch Arrgh Ouch Ouch!)

J

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 34
13. Re: Places to stay

Hi Jen,

What is your new avatar?

Mine is the sunset as seen from the Anchor Inn.......Ahhh Tusker and a great sunset.

Kerry

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Denarau Island
reviews: 47
14. Re: Places to stay

Love both your new avatars Jen & Kerry-very nice!

Speaking of reef shoes, well, we all know just what an attractive look they are..........well..

I noticed some rather cute purple ones in Target the other day-a bit more tasteful than the usual boring navy blue ones that seem to be everywhere.

Moreton Island...
reviews: 70
15. Re: Places to stay

Love all the new avatars, especially AnniG's new Christmas prawns.

And Cassie, Anni is spot on, don't forget those fashionable reef shoes!

I personally like the purple polka dot ones, that go with Anni's purple polka dot bikini.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Denarau Island
reviews: 47
16. Re: Places to stay

I actually did own a polka dot bikini-about 30 years ago!

Now I think I'd look better in a "burkini"! lol!

17. Re: Places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:40 pm, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Port Vila