We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recently wed in Vanuatu

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kingbride
Recently wed in Vanuatu

My husband and I just returned from 5 nights in Vanuatu where we got married. We travelled with 30 friends and family and had such a fantastic time! We stayed at Iririki in an oceanview apartment at Snorklers Cove which was really nice! We also had friends stay at Moorings who were really happy with it and other friends stay at City Lodge who were impressed for the price!

We got married at Tamanu on the Beach which is such a magical place! The day ran so smooth mainly due to Sarah Sands overlooking everything. She truly was amazing! She put me at ease during the long wait until the ceremony (by giving me many a sprays of relief remedy!). she also went above and beyond with everything (even helping me with my sticky bras which no one else could work out without being able to see them in my dress).

The staff at Tamanu were fantastic and the food was amazing. The setting is so gorgeous and the sunset was one we will never forget!

We used Andrew Read as our photographer and he was fantastic. Andrew put us both at ease on the day and got so many amazing shots which our family and friends have not stopped raving about!

I would definitely recommend Vanuatu as a wedding destination if you are looking at an overseas wedding. I cannot rave enough about Events Vanuatu, Tamanu on the Beach and Andrew Read as they all helped to make our day so special.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to send me a post.

Cheers

kingbride

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu, Port Vila, Espiritu Santo
reviews: 21
1. Re: Recently wed in Vanuatu

Hi kingbride,

Congratulations! Glad to hear your wedding went off without a hitch, or maybe just the right hitch...

You've put some good info in your post for other prospective brides.

Guess the thing is that it all seems to work out beautifully in the end despite all the nerves beforehand.

Once again, congratulations,

Jen

kingbride
2. Re: Recently wed in Vanuatu

I forgot to mention we also did a sunset cruise the night before the wedding on the Barge. Everyone had a fantastic time, the lagoon was beautiful and the staff on the Barge were absolutely lovely! Dan's a top bloke and even came out for a few drinks with the boys after the cruise! Highly recommended!

3. Re: Recently wed in Vanuatu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Port Vila