We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling/Not to miss spots in Australia & New Zealand

Which Port Vila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barrington, Illinois
reviews: 29
Snorkeling/Not to miss spots in Australia & New Zealand

I'm heading for Cains/Sydney and Heron Island then heading to New Zealand. May cancel Heron Island if someone can tell me snorkeling spots that are easier to get? Getting expensive when trying to book flights to Gadstone. Love the beauty of our earth and looking for the can't miss places.

Thank you for your time!

Wellington, NZ
Destination Expert
for Wellington
reviews: 7
1. Re: Snorkeling/Not to miss spots in Australia & New Zealand

Hi Paradise

You're a little lost! If you post your question in the Australian and NZ forums, you'll get more responses.

Barrington, Illinois
reviews: 29
2. Re: Snorkeling/Not to miss spots in Australia & New Zealand

I thank you! I'm new and just figured out how to go to the Australia forum. So I posted a message there.

3. Re: Snorkeling/Not to miss spots in Australia & New Zealand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Port Vila