We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any thoughts from anyone about Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu

Which Tonga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, null...
reviews: 106
Any thoughts from anyone about Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu

Hi there

Any anyone been to all three islands? I found Tonga and Vanuatu has more things for me to do whilst my sister is not adventurous at all wants to do shopping only.

Personally I prefer somewhere less touristic but moreso about the culture and seeing nature at its best.

1 reply
Kona
reviews: 36
1. Re: Any thoughts from anyone about Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu

Well, these are not "three islands," they are three Pacific nations, each of which encompass a number of islands. None of them are good destinations for "shopping" as most tourists think of that activity, although all three have wonderful opportunity for purchasing locally made art (tapa/kapa/siapo, woodcarvings, items woven from pandanus).

All three nations offer great potentials for getting close to the culture and experiencing the natural beauty of the islands. You'll have to provide more information about specifically the kinds of things your sister and you would like to do in order to make any kind of recommendations . . .

Reply to: Any thoughts from anyone about Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted