We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Beach in Upolu ?

Which Samoa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Best Beach in Upolu ?

We are looking for the 2 most beautiful beaches in Upolu. We are looking for somewhere to spend a day at each, swimming, sunbaking etc.

I'm thinking Lalomanu & Vavau ? Are these good choices or can people suggest better options ?

p.s I'm not sure whether I should post this in the Samoa forum or the Upolu forum so I've posted it in both.

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
reviews: 21
1. Re: Best Beach in Upolu ?

Malo lava Michael

As Russ and Andrea have said in the Upolu forum Lalomanu is the best beach on Upolu but you do have to be careful of very strong rips.

Vavau is also good and the beach at the village of Return to Paradise on the south coast.

Have a wonderful trip

Deb

2. Re: Best Beach in Upolu ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 01, 2014