We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still looking 4 more info on venues/Prices etc.......

Which Samoa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SYDNEY
Still looking 4 more info on venues/Prices etc.......

This is to anyone out there that may be able to help me out here with prepping for a small wedding to be held in Samoa.

At this point in time, the only current infomation I have is what I have managed to find online which itself is very limited, the pics avaialable do not tell me much as I would like to see what I'm getting for the price I'll be paying for?

Basicly what I needing is anyone who has organised or has any further information on Locations, Menu's, Costs, etc......

Any information would assist me greatly on confirming my decision to have my day held in samoa.

Look forward to hearing from anyone out there???

Los Angeles, CA
1. Re: Still looking 4 more info on venues/Prices etc.......

Hello, I'm in Los Angeles and my wedding was in Samoa......I can help with some recommendations but you did not say where you are trying to have your ceremony? is it at a hotel? resort?

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 5
2. Re: Still looking 4 more info on venues/Prices etc.......

Hiya Confused

Apologies for taking so long to reply - I'm slack....

After much consternation, I have chosen to get married at Aggie Grey's for a number of reasons. sinalei looked fantastic as well but they don't really ctaer for kids under 12 yrs old and there will be kids at our wedding. Plus the cost to book the restaurant was AUD$2000 compared to Aggies which was AUD$600.

It all depends on what you want, to be honest - I know that doesn't help.

Happy to dicuss further with you as I've done a fair bit of research and can share what I know so far.

Auckland, New...
reviews: 51
3. Re: Still looking 4 more info on venues/Prices etc.......

Malo lava

We were married in Samoa last year in August, at Lalomanu Beach. All our guests stayed at Taufua Beach Fales (there were about 30 of us) and we had our reception there too.

The food was amazing, and the decorations they did for us were out of this world. The cost for the entire day was really inexpensive, and there was no charge to book out the restaurant. We did have a few people come to the dinner who just happened to be staying there as well, but that was fine! The more the merrier. It didn't make any difference, we all had such a good time.

We also had the most amazing local dance group who performed for us. They are all local and they were brilliant. The fire dancing was spectacular. They also arranged a DJ to come afterwards, so there was music and dancing til late!

If you contact them they will be able to give you a quote if you are interested. They will also arrange all the paperwork for you, they have someone there on site who is legally able to sign the paperwork on the day and who can perform the ceremony for you if you want. We had my husband's sister perform the ceremony for us, with the legal person present to sign all the documents.

It was an amazing day, and many of our guests said it was the best wedding they'd been to. Oh, and we were married right on the beach. Just stunning.

Good luck with it!

Tina

4. Re: Still looking 4 more info on venues/Prices etc.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 20, 2009