We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late night airport transfers

Which Noumea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
reviews: 10
Late night airport transfers

I'm due to arrive at Noumea Tontouta at 2335, so as a solo woman traveller, am a bit worried about transport to Hotel Le Lagon in the early hours of the morning. Will there still be taxis at that hour? What would be the likely cost? Or is there an airport transport bus service that would take me right to the hotel?

Edited: 7:35 pm, May 05, 2013
Toulouse, France
Destination Expert
for New Caledonia
reviews: 41
1. Re: Late night airport transfers

Hello,

Taxis are very expensive on this long distance and almost not used at all. It would cost around 10000 francs.

You'll still be able to use Arc-en-Ciel door-to-door coach transfers, they will be waiting for passengers from your flight. The coach will drop you in front of your hotel, for 3000 francs.

You can also book in advance a private shuttle transfer for approximately the same price, see tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294130-i4308-k427… for contacts (+ Arc-en-Ciel info). More contacts on the airport website: www.tontouta-aeroport.nc/index.php…

reviews: 10
2. Re: Late night airport transfers

Arc en Ceil are fantastic. Money well spent.

3. Re: Late night airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Noumea