We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral palms island resort

Which Noumea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
reviews: 2
Coral palms island resort

Hi,

i have booked a 5 night holiday at the coral palms island resort. However I can not work out that if you are staying at the holiday do you need to pay each time you want to use the ferry over to the mainland?

Also i have heard some scary reviews Im wondering if anyone can give me some more insight into the hotel.

Thank you very much

Melbourne
1. Re: Coral palms island resort

Hey, I am just about to go to the same place at the end of August - well I thought I was till I read these reviews - what am I getting myself into - dont care about the money but want fun and easy luxury. How was the island resort - we are booking one of the overwater suites?

Melbourne
reviews: 2
2. Re: Coral palms island resort

Cancel you booking! If you are looking for fun, good service, ability to book trips,the use of the pool on weekends or public holidays, good food and well menus in english then this place is not for you! The over water villas are wondeful but out bathroom did flood serveral times and our room only got made up twice while we were there for five days! you can go to a similiar priced resorts elsewhere and get great service! Not there where people really dont want to know you!

3. Re: Coral palms island resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Noumea