We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Domestic flights in nc

Which Noumea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
Domestic flights in nc

Hi can anyone help- I have been trying to book domestic flights from Noumea to ile de pins and have had no luck getting the airline to reply to me- has anyone else had similar problems or found a good way of doing this?

Chiang Mai, Thailand
reviews: 86
1. Re: Domestic flights in nc

Hi Meg well it may be difficult if you asked anything in English, that's just the way it is, however if continuing problems I suggest your local travel agent should be able to book... In the meantime, here some ideas:

http://air-caledonie.nc/en/

This website is somewhat basic, I never tried to book through it but at least you can find the flight details etc. I suggest it may be easiest to book by walking into their office in downtown Noumea, which tends to be easier as people who may speak a little English will try speaking, but writing in response to emails etc. tends to be a much bigger effort. NC is not a mass tourist destination so English is in limited supply.

Bookings (this info is from the yellow pages with a bit of translation; add +687 before the phone number when calling from overseas, best if you speak French):

AIR CALEDONIE SA NOUMEA

Activité : TRANSPORT AERIEN

AERODROME 100 RUE ROGER GERVOLINO - NOUMEA

BP 212 - 98845 NOUMEA CEDEX

Flight reservations: 25.21.77

Fax: 25.03.26

Flight reservations Magenta Airport 25.03.81

Fax: 25.03.27

DOWNTOWN NOUMEA: 39 RUE DE VERDUN - 98800 NOUMEA

Ticket and tour sales: 28.78.88

Fax: 28.03.89

Good luck!

Auckland
2. Re: Domestic flights in nc

Thanks for this

3. Re: Domestic flights in nc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Noumea