We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mid april dive trip: Walindi OR Tawali

Londra
reviews: 138
Mid april dive trip: Walindi OR Tawali

Hi all

I am trying to organise a dive trip to PNG this april. Would the weather be better in Walindi OR Tawali or anywhere else? It seems it's different based on which area one goes.

Any advice would be great

thanks

Kent Island...
reviews: 65
1. Re: Mid april dive trip: Walindi OR Tawali

I can't talk of the weather as I went in November to Tawali. The service at the resort was great. Coffee ready each morning, pretty good food ( very good soups ) and small boats that I prefer. I went 1 day on the big boat but my request for a small boat was accommodated. It was just me and 1 other diver on the small boats. Dive masters Albert and Alfred very friendly and good at finding the small stuff. The rooms were also big and clean. Dive gear was washed and rinsed and on the boat each day. Lots of game fish and fun muck diving.

Londra
reviews: 138
2. Re: Mid april dive trip: Walindi OR Tawali

Thansk

3. Re: Mid april dive trip: Walindi OR Tawali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 04, 2014