We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel close to Bogota Airport

Which Bogota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Best hotel close to Bogota Airport

I will be flying in to Bogota from Barranquilla and then from Bogota to Atlanta the next morning. I am looking for a hotel close to the airport which is safe, clean and reputable. I don't mind going out on the Sunday night but I am alone and didn't want to risk going around alone as I do not speak Spanish.

If you think its safe, where would you recommend I go on a Sunday night? My flight leaves early on Monday AM. Any taxi advice would also be much appreciated!

MABLETON
reviews: 30
1. Re: Best hotel close to Bogota Airport

We missed a connecting flight in Bogota in July and the airlines put us up in Aloft Hotel near the airport. There is passenger service between the airport and hotel and the hotel itself was very, very nice. The staff was very helpful also. If your Spanish is weak, most of the staff spoke very good English. It felt very safe there as well.

San Diego, Ca.
reviews: 12
2. Re: Best hotel close to Bogota Airport

We will be travelling in Columbia in Feb. 2014 and have a layover in Bogata prior to returning to the U.S. Our tour company has set us up at the Hotel Capital. I did look up TA comments about the hotel and they were very postive...you might want to check it out.

Have a good trip

Bob

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 27
3. Re: Best hotel close to Bogota Airport

Holiday Inn, Dann, Best Western, Mariott among others. Most new since airport has and is being renovated. Got to Hotel search sites Hoteles dot com etc and search close to airport. Some have free airport shuttle some have a charge for the shuttle. The Dann Hotel of the Colombian chain Dann may be your best option for lower price. An area called Salitre close by has hotels too! North Bogota, Candaleria, are too far. Fontibon is another area close by the airport.

4. Re: Best hotel close to Bogota Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bogota