We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel named Hotel Airport Travel

Which Bogota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City...
Hotel named Hotel Airport Travel

I'm looking for someone who might have some insight or thoughts on a hotel in Bogota that is named: Hotel Airport Travel. It seems like a strange name to me, and makes it very hard to Google or search for information about it. The address is: carrera 71B No. 49 A -52. I'm scheduled to stay at this hotel for an entire month and cannot seem to find out any information other than what was sent to me by the company that made my reservation.

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
reviews: 7
1. Re: Hotel named Hotel Airport Travel

Names like that don´t suprise in Colombia,based on the spanish idoma they tend to write things in reverse.I looked in the phone book their local phone # 263-4844.So what is it you need to know?

Kansas City...
2. Re: Hotel named Hotel Airport Travel

Just curious if anyone knew of it or had stayed there...i cannot find any reviews or mentions of it on Trip Advisor, or on the Internet for the matter, expect for bookings.com, I think. I'm headed to Bogota on Monday -- the vendor made our reservations at Hotel Airport Travel, and I was just trying to see if anyone had any feedback on the hotel before I arrive. Thank you!

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
3. Re: Hotel named Hotel Airport Travel

I just got off the phone with Angie (front desk) she has a basic of command of english..full service hotel /airport pickup www.hotelesairporttravel.com/index.php…

Kansas City...
4. Re: Hotel named Hotel Airport Travel

That was totally cool of you! Thank you, my friend!

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
5. Re: Hotel named Hotel Airport Travel

You´re welcome Red Dog,if you need anything else just ask.Have a rewarding trip to Bogota.

6. Re: Hotel named Hotel Airport Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 15, 2013