We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short trip in Bogota, any recommendations?

Which Bogota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
houston, texas
reviews: 9
Short trip in Bogota, any recommendations?

Hi Everyone,

I'll be attending a friend's wedding in early March and wanted some help/recommendations of what to do in Bogota. I've printed a few website links (frommer's, lonely planet) but I guess my question is

1. are there any good tours or operators that someone can recommend to use?

2. outside of Bogota, I wanted to travel and see a new city or the countryside... any recommendations?

Thanks for your help.

:)

Denka

Idaho
1. Re: Short trip in Bogota, any recommendations?

Denka Hello I will also will be there on the 12th of March in Bogota, My GirlFriend lives and works there I can pass on your questions. Joell

Bogota
2. Re: Short trip in Bogota, any recommendations?

www.eldoradocolombiatours.com

germany
3. Re: Short trip in Bogota, any recommendations?

I recommend the following

for hotel www.hotelcentrointernacional.com for sight seeing you can go to the salt cathedral in zipaquira and I heard there is another one in nemocon, they are both towns near bogota.

if you have enough time go to villa de leyva.

In bogota you can go to el parque de la 93 and eat at www.sagal.com.co the best steak ive ever had

and go around the candelaria area which is a very nice colonial area.

have a good trip

4. Re: Short trip in Bogota, any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 25, 2009