We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Barra or environs

Which Punta del Este hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
La Barra or environs

We are looking for a very nice place to stay in or near la Barra around mid December for about four or five days. La Bluette looks good but I cannot find a direct phone number or even email address for them anywhere (internet or telephone directory). The only booking mechanism seems to be via online general hotel reservation sites. Is santi familiar with this accommodation and does anyone else have any direct contact info for La Bluette or something similar. Thanks in advance.

Australia
11. Re: La Barra or environs

I'm thinking that a beach house in a more natural location yet still close enough to nice restaurants would be perfect. Not sure if that exists and if it does, whether I would be able to book it for only four or five days.

Thanks again Santi for all your responses.

Your tips and info are always helpful and much appreciated.

By the way, what are Chacras?

Buenos AIres
reviews: 2
12. Re: La Barra or environs

Exp

Thanks,

chacras = small farm near the Ocean ( Difficult to find one available for rent in Jan. and usually expensive.

Renting a house or apt. is a always classic way for Argentinos to spend their holidays in Punta .

Belive minimum stay for a apt. is 1 week or 15 days ...not sure..

For house renting min. 15 days.

I would go (in your case, with few days ) for a nice Hotel.More time to "Explore"

Buenos Aires
reviews: 1
13. Re: La Barra or environs

Hi Australians!

If you need contact with La Bluette, I can give you the website: www.hotellabluette.com

I love La Barra because is fun, young and

with very charm !!

Good luck !!

Buenos Aires
reviews: 1
14. Re: La Barra or environs

explorable, you can see LB in this website

www.hotellabluette.com

If you like the best beach, very nice people,

bars and fashion places and smalls resto with

very good feeling...and discotheques.....you

must choose La Barra, is young & fun !!