We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping-markets!

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Shopping-markets!

Hi

Visiting over New Year and visited Dubai many times, just wondered if there is anything similar to "Karama" in Abu Dhabi

Thanks

Linda

England
reviews: 18
1. Re: Shopping-markets!

Hi,

Did you go to Al Karama in Dubai ? there is the Madinet Centre in Abu Dhabi, its like a two floor centre and they say they have bags etc but Ive not looked at any, none are on display, but it is like market stalls and some shops, not the same as Al Karama, but nice to wonder around.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
reviews: 7
2. Re: Shopping-markets!

Hamdan Street, Electra Street, and Madinat Zayed Areas have plenty of shops similar to Karama in Dubai.

Madinat Zayed Shopping Center & Gold Souk, Hamdan Center, Hameed Center, are some of them.

England
reviews: 18
3. Re: Shopping-markets!

Yeah when I was there in Nov I did see a shop in the Hamden Centre I think it was that had Handbags

4. Re: Shopping-markets!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 26, 2015