We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dunakeszi, Hungary
5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

Hi,

Tomorrow we'd like to visit Abu Dhabi for one day and will visit the Grand Mosque and Ferrari world as well. Is it feasible to visit the mosque at 5:00PM (guided tour) and than Ferrari, or should we visit them in the day instead of sunset and dark? Will there be enough time for Ferrari world (it is open until 8:00PM)?

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
reviews: 53
1. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

A mosque tour takes 45 to 60 minutes.

How much time to spend in Ferrari world really depends on what you want to see and do. As a general guide allow 3hrs if every ride is open. If you want to see everything you will not have enough time. Also take into account the transfer time as well.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
reviews: 7
2. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

By the time you reach Ferrari World from Grand Mosque it will be 6:30pm or 7pm.

One hour Ferrari World trip is not worth it.

Ferrari world is a Full Day Activity, at least you must have half a day.

Dunakeszi, Hungary
3. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

Thank you for the answers, though my question was a little late I guess, but that’s my fault. We did the following: we took the bus from Ibn Battuta bus station to Abu Dhabi and from Abu Dhabi main bus station took a bus (public transport) and visited the Grand Mosque with guided tour at 10:00AM, then drove with a taxi to Ferrari World from noon to 3:00PM, than with another bus back to the Corniche, then Heritage village and Emirates Palace, then back to Dubai with the bus at 6:45PM. It was a really nice day! :)

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
reviews: 53
4. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

Sounds like you enjoyed your day ~ I am glad everything worked out well in the end.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
reviews: 7
5. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

wow... you have covered in many places in your 12 hrs trip from Dubai, that too using public transportation.

Edited: 11:49 pm, November 22, 2013
Dunakeszi, Hungary
6. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

Yes, it was a really nice day and we saw a lot!

reviews: 3
7. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

Hi, I am also planning a day trip from Dubai. What time did you catch the bus from ibn battuta station and when did you reach Abu Dhabi? Was it a long wait to catch the bus? I aim to be in Abu Dhabi by 10:30. Thanks.

Dunakeszi, Hungary
8. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

We took the bus in the morning at 7:20 and were in Abu Dhabi at about 9:00.

9. Re: 5:00PM Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and than Ferrari World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 08, 2014