We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abu Dhabi end of May ??? too hot ????

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
2 posts
Abu Dhabi end of May ??? too hot ????

Hi there. My partner and I are thinking of Abu Dhabi around 22nd May 2014. Does anyone know if it will be just too hot to do anything ?? we aren't really beachy people but will it be too warm to go on the excursions ??

thank you....

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,789 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Abu Dhabi end of May ??? too hot ????

Look at the weather charts you find online and then you can decide. Nobody here knows your tolerance to heat and humidity but you do. It's very hot but many people come on holiday in summer and have a great time. It's low season so prices are lower than in the months of the European winter.

Leeds
2 posts
2. Re: Abu Dhabi end of May ??? too hot ????

many thanks for your reply... I don't mind it being hot .. are all the attractions open during the warm weather ??

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
661 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Abu Dhabi end of May ??? too hot ????

Everything will be open in May. You could schedule outdoor activities for later afternoon and evenings if you find the heat too much.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
642 posts
53 reviews
4. Re: Abu Dhabi end of May ??? too hot ????

May is the quietest month for visitors in Dubai and I am sure it will be for Abu Dhabi as well (along with July)

Daytime in May is typically quiet hot with highs of 36+

Evenings can be quite warm (~30+), but sometimes if we have a long spring as we did this year, you will still get evening temps in the mid to high 20s the 1st 2 weeks of May

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
8,385 posts
56 reviews
5. Re: Abu Dhabi end of May ??? too hot ????

I would try to visit earlier in the year for cooler temperatures.

6. Re: Abu Dhabi end of May ??? too hot ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 21, 2014