We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants and a few things to do

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
Restaurants and a few things to do

My boss and a colleague are visiting Abu Dhabi for 4 days. Looking for recommendations on a few nice (but not extravagant) restaurants for them and few other colleagues to dine. Also a few recommendations on 'must things they should do while there'. thanks very much, glen

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 37
1. Re: Restaurants and a few things to do

Try looking at "Abu Dhabi Restaurants" section for top reviews and the "Things to Do in Abu Dhabi" section first.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
reviews: 7
2. Re: Restaurants and a few things to do

You could tell little more about what kind of food they like, and what they are interested to see.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
reviews: 53
3. Re: Restaurants and a few things to do

Have a look at my trip report and photographs, will give you lots of ideas about things to see and do:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294013-i3754-k5…

Victoria
4. Re: Restaurants and a few things to do

Thanks for your response Alex, good suggestion, regards, glen

Victoria
5. Re: Restaurants and a few things to do

Wow, great comprehensive journal. thanks, glen

6. Re: Restaurants and a few things to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 20, 2014