We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates coach and a taxi question

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
45 posts
43 reviews
Emirates coach and a taxi question

I have done a search on the forum and found good answers.

We as a family of three persons are arriving with Emirates on Dubai airport.

We stay on Yas Island and on our ticket there's a bus to Abu Dhabi.

On the forum I saw some answers that you have to pre book this bus but it's on my flight.

When the bus arrived is it possible to take a taxi at night to Yas Island.

After our stay on Yas Island we will stay at Dubai.

Is it possible to take the Emirates bus again because that one is not on my flight ticket.

Or is it better to take a public bus but what about the suitcases or taxi ?

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
662 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Emirates coach and a taxi question

You can easily get a taxi to Yas Island once you reach AD airport on the Emirates bus. Taxi cost will be 35 Dirhams (ask for fixed price at the taxi rank).

For going back to Dubai, if you are not going to the airport it probably won be useful to take the Emirates coach; the public coach is not convenient as AD bus station on AD Island, which is the wrong direction to Dubai from Yas. It is best you go back to Dubai by taxi, which is only about an hour and 200 Dirhams from Yas Island.

Edited: 1:37 am, November 16, 2013
Level Contributor
45 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Emirates coach and a taxi question

Many thanks for your information

3. Re: Emirates coach and a taxi question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 18, 2014