We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khalidiya Palace Hotel Questions

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 18
Khalidiya Palace Hotel Questions

Hi,

We are due to stay at the Khalidiya Palace Hotel arrive 21st Nov for 9 nts, can anyone tell me a a bit about the hotel, do all rooms have a balcony, how much is breakfast there if you would like to pay on the day, how far away from anything is it, do they have a car park if we hire a car. Any info would be great, was in Abu Dhabi back in June and loved it but stayed at the Al Raha Hotel which was a bit of out town but a lovely hotel and thought we'd try somewhere different, also if anyone knows how busy it is at the moment would be great. Thanks in advance Julie

Houston, Texas
reviews: 70
1. Re: Khalidiya Palace Hotel Questions

not all rooms have balconies. breakfast is 60D plus taxes each. have car park with limited spaces underground. is often very busy at weekends...is dry hotel, ie no booze! you can bring duty free in from airport...keep in suitcase tho.

England
2. Re: Khalidiya Palace Hotel Questions

Hi Thanks for the reply, so is there anywhere withing walking distance for breakfast or a shop etc or is it all construction area. Thanks in advance

Houston, Texas
reviews: 70
3. Re: Khalidiya Palace Hotel Questions

Marina Mall is about a 10 min walk....but most places in there do not open early....other than that, not really anywhere else. I have to say that the breakfast in Rotanta is great value compared to other hotels here....has a huge choice in the buffet...and well worth the money. The construction nearby should not affect your stay here...out of view from the beach area of hotel...which is lovely.

England
4. Re: Khalidiya Palace Hotel Questions

Ah thanks for your reply :)

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 36
5. Re: Khalidiya Palace Hotel Questions

Marina Mall outlets open at 10:00 am. I think it will take more like 20 minutes to walk there from your hotel. There is a café above Spinneys which is about the same distance (opens 8 am I think) and a bit further away is The One and a short distance from there Jones the Grocer (opens 9am). All walkable this time of year. You could buy some food from Carrefour or Spinneys to eat breakfast in your room.

6. Re: Khalidiya Palace Hotel Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 18, 2014