We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on which of three budget hotels I've chosen please...

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 78
Advice on which of three budget hotels I've chosen please...

Hello,

We will be arriving into Abu Dhabi from Europe as a short stopover on our way back to Australia on Wed 11 June. We don't arrive until mid evening so we are just looking for a clean, well located hotel and I have narrowed it down to one of these:

- Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana (Airport Rd near Al Wahda Mall) - Classic Studio King AED319

- Centro Al Manhal by Rotana (Airport Rd near Al Wahda Mall) - Classic Double AED290

- Al Maha Arjaan Hotel Apartment by Rotana (Hamdan St) - Classic King Studio AED282

Any opinions, ideas or advice on which is a better hotel, or which of the two locations is better for first timers to Dubai?

Check out is 12pm on all. Sometime that afternoon we get picked up by transport for the Arabian Nights Village where we are staying overnight Thu 12 June and they drop us back off in Abu Dhabi on Fri 13 June and our plane then leaves later that evening.

This is the plan so far anyway; we are wondering though whether to cancel Arabian Nights Village and just spend the two nights in the same hotel in Abu Dhabi. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you so much in advance for anyone able to offer me some guidance. Cheers. :)

11 replies to this topic
Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 33
11. Re: Advice on which of three budget hotels I've chosen please...

I think most visitors would find walking to the Corniche from Hamdan St in June too hot. Al Maha Arjaan is close enough to Crowne Plaza Hotel to walk - has nice bars and restaurants; as well as the cheap eateries Jeya B mentioned. For things to do you will need to get in a taxi or bus even to go to a mall which is why I suggested your other options would be better. None are bad choices though - Rotana is a reliable chain in the middle east.

Reply to: Advice on which of three budget hotels I've chosen please...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted