We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abu Dhabi, Abu...
employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

Guys,kenyan employment visas are bieng rejected in Abu dhabi,waited for mine for two weeks only to be told.....visa rejected

8 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
1. Re: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

My friend had the same issue, visa rejected. Does any one knows what is the reason behind this. Has this issue been resolved?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
reviews: 3
2. Re: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

Your sponsor should clarify the matter, since in many instances it is a matter of unresolved issues by the sponsor with the Labour Department, rather than a nationality.

Dubai
3. Re: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

Can i know which unresolved issues between the company and migration deparment may lead to visa rejection?

Dubai
4. Re: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

I suspect some profession are barred from working in Abu dhabi,i have freinds in hospitality they got no problems in getting there visas........please check with guys whose visas were rejected, in which profession were they,and see the trend

Dubai, United Arab...
5. Re: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

Hey people,my employment visa for Abudhabi was rejected.How can I go about it..I really want to work there.Is there a way one can ask from the immigration?Thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
reviews: 3
6. Re: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

Only a prospective employer or sponsor can handle visa applications on your behalf, if you are hoping to come here on employment visa. The company may have other issues unrelated to your personal information, so one can never tell why a certain employment visa application could be rejected. First of all how do you know the visa has been rejected? Ask the person who told you, why it was rejected.

Dubai, United Arab...
7. Re: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

They said it's always unclear why the embassy rejects some of the Kenyan visas.So I really wouldn't know,anyways I pray and hope the Company will retry and this time I will get the visa.Its for the service industry so I hope for the best.I am sure the company has no issues with immigration,it's a big well reputable company.

Thanks for your advise.God bless

Nairobi, Kenya
8. Re: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya

@neemafavour, did you finally get a visa? Mine was declined in April last year and i gave up chasing it :(

Reply to: employment visa abu dhabi- kenya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted