We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High tea at The Emirates Palace

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Calder...
reviews: 47
High tea at The Emirates Palace

I have been told that the high tea at The Emirates Palace can be shared by two people . Is this true ? I appreciate we will need to book in advance.

Manama, Bahrain
reviews: 39
1. Re: High tea at The Emirates Palace

With one order for the the EP afternoon tea you get plenty of sandwiches, cakes & scones for 2 to share, but you would have to order an extra drink as it comes with only one tea or coffee as standard (refillable!).

You can book but it isn't absolutely necessary as tables are usually available.

Make sure that you wear full length trousers or skirt (if applicable!!) or you may get refused entry into the hotel.

Enjoy .....

East Calder...
2. Re: High tea at The Emirates Palace

thanks for the advice - got plenty of appropriate clothing in my case :0)

reviews: 1
3. Re: High tea at The Emirates Palace

Any idea how much the afternoon tea is?

Manama, Bahrain
reviews: 39
4. Re: High tea at The Emirates Palace

For prices and options for the afternoon tea have a look at this link www.emiratespalace.com/en/special/index.htm…

East Calder...
5. Re: High tea at The Emirates Palace

The festive high tea is 240 dhm plus 2 different taxes - making it quite expensive :0(

6. Re: High tea at The Emirates Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 25, 2012