We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Al Raha Beach Hotel

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wickford
Al Raha Beach Hotel

Any reviews good or bad on the above hotel, looking to go there for 3 days after Xmas. been given a good deal £529 pp

inc flights from the UK.I was originally looking at the Hilton?

hartlepool
11. Re: Al Raha Beach Hotel

Sounds great in the Gulf Hotel, pity we have already booked the al raha for a weeks relaxing stay. !!

Ulaanbaatar...
12. Re: Al Raha Beach Hotel

You forgot the teachers BB....

The Land That Time...
reviews: 1
13. Re: Al Raha Beach Hotel

They're new then. Teachers always used to go to the Meridien.

Stuttgart
14. Re: Al Raha Beach Hotel

... back to topic!

Can nobody post some detailed review or some photos of the Al Raha Beach Hotel???

Helpful will also be some information about the surroundings of the hotel, e.g. are there supermarkets, how is the al raha corniche, etc.?

thanx!

cu...

Mike

Ulaanbaatar...
15. Re: Al Raha Beach Hotel

There is nothing surrounding the hotel. It is off the island completely on its own with the mall attached onto the side.(Of which I hear nothing much is open inside there either)

There are no supermarkets, a few corner shops nearby(ish) Why would you need this for a holiday anyway out of curiousity?

No such thing as an Al Raha corniche, you have quite a nice beach though. Theres even a little bridge attaching the mainland with a small little island which you can relax on away from everything.

If you want a quiet relaxing holiday in a stunning hotel (From what I have heard from friends) go for it.

schildow
reviews: 3
16. Re: Al Raha Beach Hotel

Mike, we intend to visit Al Raha in spring 2006. Up to now I found only one review in the internet, however it´s in German language. In case you understand some German take a look at holidaycheck.de, the review is three pages and full of interesting informations.

apparantly a very nice hotel, huge swimming pool, beach nice, but not fantastic,

some facilities still not open (kids club, several restaurants, shopping mall)

breakfast til 12.00, only one buffet dinner restaurant open for dinner, lovely cocktails 8-10 EUR, beer expensive 6 EUR, beautiful and very big rooms (55-65 m), ten minutes from Abu Dhabi airport, 25 minutes to Abu Dhabi downtown (taxi 9 EUR), very friendly stuff.

Hope this helps a bit

Regards from Germany

Chris

Wickford
17. Re: Al Raha Beach Hotel

I have paid my money,so will give a proper review when i return, but not going to xmas.

Liam "anywhere you can recommend to go outside the hotel once we are there"? In the wat of restaurants or evening entertainment?

Regards

Grazzzz

Ulaanbaatar...
18. Re: Al Raha Beach Hotel

Graz, loads of places on the actual island, nice food in the sheraton, crowne plaza, hilton

Take your pick...

www.timeoutabudhabi.com