We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desert Safari & City Tour

Which Doha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nordlingen, Germany
Desert Safari & City Tour

Hello,

I'm spending one day in Doha, 21st December and willing to do a half-day Safari Tour and a City Tour which is the other half of the day. In general minimum is 4 people to get the best rates and so far it is just me and my wife, so we're looking to other people that will be around and also willing to some of those tours.

Tks,

Norbert

GCC
reviews: 5
1. Re: Desert Safari & City Tour

Not sure if you'll find many Doha based people willing to go on tours. Been there done that sort of thing. Maybe you could ask at the hotel?

Nordlingen, Germany
2. Re: Desert Safari & City Tour

Hello,

Tks for the tip. I searching for either people in there, but mainly thinking about tourists in the same situation as me. Anyway I already prebooked with the tour agencies and told them to keep searching for people to go together, I think we have time until December and other people will search for the tours.

Cheers!

Thrissur, India
3. Re: Desert Safari & City Tour

Desert Safari

Making a trip to the inland sea, located in the middle of the desert, could be a fabulous way of spending the day. Sand dunes that are 60meters in height could be found along the way. Most air-conditioned vehicles are geared with necessary safety equipments to take one through an exciting, safe, tour to the mysterious desert.

Read more at visitingvisatoqatar.com/category/about-qatar/

Barcelona, Spain
4. Re: Desert Safari & City Tour

I've done Dune bashing half day tour in Qatar. Qatar Inbound Tours arranged our tours. They picked me from our hotel and dropped us in the Souq.

Guide Nasser given us an extreme drive with safety in hand.

Cruze

Germany
5. Re: Desert Safari & City Tour

Hmm. I've been to Doha and I'm not sure if you can actually find other people to go on a desert safari tour with you, but maybe your tour agency can do something about it. If you want, you can also drive an ATV in sand dunes in Mesaieed. I've tried it and it is pretty cool.

Doha, Qatar
reviews: 19
6. Re: Desert Safari & City Tour

We went on desert dune bashing a week or so ago. Just two of us for 300 QR each. The price didn't appear dependent on filling the landcuiser

7. Re: Desert Safari & City Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 18, 2013