We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

Which Doha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peru
Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

Pakistani people need transit visa to stay inside qatar airport? for few hours ( 6hrs )????

20 replies to this topic
Nottingham, United...
reviews: 128
1. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

no visa required for anyone in transit staying within the airport.

Bengaluru...
2. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

Hi,

I have a transit of 20 hrs in Doha. Can I enter into city for few hours. Do I have to avail a transit visa for it?

regards,

Syed Hamed.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 128
3. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

If you leave the airport you need a visa. I don't think you can get one on arrival so would have to apply via Qatari embassy in pakistan.

islamabad
4. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

i need visit visa

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Doha, Qatar
reviews: 36
5. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

VISA ON ARRIVAL is available for holders of passports issued in the following countries. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, The Netherlands, USA, UK, Vatican City.

Everyone else has to have a visa pre arranged before flying. They will not allow entry without and just send you back on the next plane!

Karachi
6. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

I have 18 hours stop in Qatar on way to Toronto . Having Pakistani passport, can I go to a hotel or get visa

Can anyone guide.

Faisalst69@gmail.com

Karachi
7. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

I have 18 hours stop in Qatar on way to Toronto . Having Pakistani passport, can I go to a hotel or get visa

Can anyone guide.

Faisalst69@gmail.com

London, United...
reviews: 34
8. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

To faisalst69

You need to contact the Qatari embassy in your country and get a visa from them, even for a short time. You cannot get a visa on arrival because your country us not on the list of exempted countries.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Doha, Qatar
reviews: 36
9. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

If you book a hotel they can usually arrange an entry visa, they will charge you for this service as they are deemed to be your sponsor, they however cannot guarantee that your visa will be given. with an onward flight ticket it should be ok however

pakisaten
10. Re: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???

Noorfaisal41@yahoo.com

Reply to: Pakistani people need TRANSIT VISA for QATAR???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted