We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

what to do in beirut ? help

Which Beirut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 123
what to do in beirut ? help

I am coming to beirut from abu dhabi for a business trip from 29th april till 1st of may

i will have free time after 14:00 on 29 & 30 & I will be free from the morning till 13:00 on thursday 1/5 As my plane leaves at 16:00 that day what can i do any suggestions

can i visit harissa after 14:00

what about at night ? and if i wanted to watch football for the uefa champions league where can i go ?

i will be staying in gefinor rotana hope that is near nice places ?

thanks

Pretoria, South...
Destination Expert
for Damascus
reviews: 3
1. Re: what to do in beirut ? help

Hi Drasm,

Considering that you are free after 14:00, you can visit Harissa/Jeita Grotto/Byblos. The Gefinor Rotana is in Hamra, with many shops and restaurants. You could also catch a taxi to Gemayze for more nightlife as there are many restaurants and pubs.

Have a great time in Beirut!

2. Re: what to do in beirut ? help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:27 pm, September 26, 2009