We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rana Palace near Mecca Mall

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 17
Rana Palace near Mecca Mall

Is anyone at all familiar with Rana Palace near Mecca Mall? I ran across them on Booking.com but can't find any reviews or information on this place. From the looks of it, this seems to be more of a furnished apartment or condo complex that offers daily rentals. I'm thinking of staying there next time I visit because cost reasonable and location is great because I'm visiting friends in the area. I'd prefer to hear from someone that's stayed there or has any familiarity with the place if possible.

Thanks

Petra - Wadi Musa...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Rana Palace near Mecca Mall

Since you have friends in the area, can you ask them about the hotel/apartment, also they can go and check it before you come

Enjoy your stay

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 17
2. Re: Rana Palace near Mecca Mall

That was originally the plan, but now they're dealing with a death in the family so I'm trying to find another way. Being your everyday friendly Jordanians they feel a certain obligation to help and i just want them to take care of themselves for now.

3. Re: Rana Palace near Mecca Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 16, 2015