We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amman Airport to Arab Tower Hotel Downtown

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
AMRITSAR
reviews: 16
Amman Airport to Arab Tower Hotel Downtown

Since I have a booking in Arab Tower Hotel I would like to know how much will be the Taxi fare in US dollars from Airport to this Hotel . Is it advisable to take an Airport Express Bus to reach the hotel as I will be travelling with my wife ? Please advise .

RANVIR MEHRA

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Amman Airport to Arab Tower Hotel Downtown

the hotel can arrange transport for you if you ask them, which will be a lot easier. or you can take the jett bus to downtown ( 3 jd each way ) and then walk to the hotel. But then you have the trouble of finding the hotel. when we went the taxi cost was 30 jds which is about 50 US dollars, we arranged pick up with the hotel as we were a large group.

Amman, Jordan
reviews: 1
2. Re: Amman Airport to Arab Tower Hotel Downtown

Hi

for two people the cost of airport pick up to down town Amman is 22.00 JOD ( approx. $ 28.00 USD ), it's the same rate of the airport taxi.

you can take a cap from the airport or book a transportation with your hotel.

Wael Majdalawieh

Tour guide /

Charlottetown...
reviews: 24
3. Re: Amman Airport to Arab Tower Hotel Downtown

Hi Ranvir! stayed at the Arab Tower Hotel about a year ago and arranged for a transfer with the hotel directly. The car was new and beautiful and the driver was very friendly and it gave a really good first impression of Jordan. I can't remember what it cost. Just email them and ask for a quote and compare to Wael's suggested rates above. Often hotels will charge more than taxis.

Kent, UK
reviews: 63
4. Re: Amman Airport to Arab Tower Hotel Downtown

Airport to hotel is not the time to save $20, contact the hotel and have a man with a board and your name on it waiting to greet you!

Reply to: Amman Airport to Arab Tower Hotel Downtown
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted