We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amman airport lounge

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
reviews: 2
Amman airport lounge

Does anyone have any info on this new lounge?

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 1
1. Re: Amman airport lounge

Airport lounges in both terminals are available for VIPs only and RJ operate lounges in both terminals these are open to all business and first class passengers as well frequent flyers according to the individual airline regulations.

Wish you a pleasant stay in Jordan :)

New York
reviews: 42
2. Re: Amman airport lounge

Tip about Wi-Fi in Amman airport. If you don't have access to the lounge in the Amman airport there is only one spot where you can get free Wi-Fi. You have to be close to the Royal Jordanian lounge. They broadcast free Wi-Fi without pass. There is a cafe just next to it where you can sit, sip a wine and browse net. In any other locations there is no free Wi-Fi only some bogus networks that don't provide access to the net.

I hope people from RJ don't read this post and impose pass to their network.

Aqaba, Jordan
reviews: 7
3. Re: Amman airport lounge

there is only one lounge at Queen Alia, and not two as stated.

rj.com/en/tabid/370/locale/en-US/default.aspx

ciao

A99

New York
4. Re: Amman airport lounge

There two terminals in Amman Queen Alia International Airport. Terminal 1 serves only Royal Jordanian Airlines, Terminal 2 serves all other airlines. Both terminals have lounges as link below provides:

http://www.amman-airport.com/

Aqaba, Jordan
5. Re: Amman airport lounge

your link is outdated,,,,,,,,,,,,

what Jordan-Excursions wrote,,,,,, was a Copy and Paste !!! from that site ???.

Queen Alia has only one lounge...... and btw,, they are known as the South Terminal and North Terminal.

facts,, get them right

A99

California
6. Re: Amman airport lounge

Is it possible to buy a day pass to the lounge if you're just an economy customer? I will have an 11 hour layover there and, since I'll be spending time in Jordan a week later, I'm not planning on leaving the airport. Would be great to have a comfy place to sit!

New York
7. Re: Amman airport lounge

A 99,

Again you trying to undermine my information without getting yours straight. I wander when have you been the last time in Amman Airport.

I share my personal experience. I was in Amman Queen Alia Airport in February, 2011. Btw, I am passing via Amman airport at least 10 times a year. My tickets were clearly said Terminal 2 since I was flying by Delta Airlines. Both buildings care big signs: Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Taxi driver asked me if I departure from Terminal 1 or Terminal 2.

Aqaba, Jordan
8. Re: Amman airport lounge

Alicantebound,

are you flying in with Royal Jordanian, or another airline ??

with an 11 hour layover,,, if you are flying RJ, then they should put you up at the Golden Tulip hotel.

as for day pass for the lounge,, I do doubt it,,,,, it might be worth checking the Crown Class link I left on post #3.

Good luck

A99

California
9. Re: Amman airport lounge

A99 -- thanks for the info. I am flying RJ so it's great to hear I won't just be stuck in the airport for 11 hours! I'm assuming they'll give me information about this when I check in for my flight?

Aqaba, Jordan
10. Re: Amman airport lounge

Alicantebound,

you will need to check in, (after disembarking) with the RJ transit counter once you enter the terminal at Queen Alia. You will find them just before the immigration counters.

ciao

A99