We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in tel aviv for grandmothers birthday party on the sab

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
Hotel in tel aviv for grandmothers birthday party on the sab

We are looking for a reasonable hotel in tel aviv near the beach for modern orthodox family about fifty for a Shabbat with Friday nite and Saturday lunch in dining room. Any suggestions? There will be American and Israelis there . Also there will be kids. Thank you. eluzabeth

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
reviews: 102
1. Re: Hotel in tel aviv for grandmothers birthday party on the sab

eluzabeth

I suggest you go to TA to review the 26 hotels available. Most of the with good feedback. After you narrow down the options per your budget, someone will be able to help you in picking up the hotel.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g293984-zff10-Tel_Avi…

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 37
2. Re: Hotel in tel aviv for grandmothers birthday party on the sab

Most if not all hotels are kosher (Rabanut). If this level of kashrut is what you need you'll have no problem. For such a big group I suggest you use a travel agent that can get you a better price. Book well in advance to be able to stay all of you in the same hotel. A travel agent named Chantal from Regent tours (I hope I am not mistaken) gets good reviews on this form. A search in the forum will give you her phone number and email.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
3. Re: Hotel in tel aviv for grandmothers birthday party on the sab

There are also any number of travel agents in the Great NY area who get good deals. I have priced Regent tours ( which is now online) and my agent--and he does better!

BTW with a group that size, you should be able to get a private dining room in many hotels. AND Mazel Tov to Grandma!

4. Re: Hotel in tel aviv for grandmothers birthday party on the sab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:29 pm, October 17, 2013
5. Re: Hotel in tel aviv for grandmothers birthday party on the sab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 19, 2014