We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Rishon le Zion from Tel-Aviv best way?

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Russia
How to get to Rishon le Zion from Tel-Aviv best way?

Hi, could someone please give me instructions on how to get to Rishon le Zion from Tel Aviv (I'm staying by Carmelit station in Tel Aviv) with a small kid. I'm thinking to go either by bus or by train, so if it's by bus, which bus should we take (we need to get to Lishansky street in Rishon le Zion) and how long will it take us to get there? Or, is it better to go by train and then from which station does the train leave and do trains run often and again how long will the trip take? Thank you very much in advance.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
1. Re: How to get to Rishon le Zion from Tel-Aviv best way?

Bus is better than train for this journey, since neither your start nor end point is near a railway station.

Dan bus route 129 has a stop at 94 Allenby Street (corner Montefiore), and goes along Lishansky Street in Rishon. The bus is every 15-20 minutes, and I would allow about 45 minutes for the journey.

Edited: 4:51 am, April 19, 2013
Russia
2. Re: How to get to Rishon le Zion from Tel-Aviv best way?

Thank you very much! We'll take the bus then.

3. Re: How to get to Rishon le Zion from Tel-Aviv best way?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 21, 2014