We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Tel Avivians

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
reviews: 39
Question for Tel Avivians

I need to buy a hat my first day in Tel Aviv. I will visit the Carmel Market and the Tuesday craft market. Will I be able to buy one there? Not looking for anything expensive just something that will keep sun stroke away. Our day in Tel Aviv is packed full so we don't have time to go to looking in a store,.the markets will be our only shopping this day.

If I can't get one there I will buy one at home before I leave but thought I might get something different at a market in Israel.

Thank you.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
reviews: 9
1. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

There is a hat store on Sheinkin corner Allenby (opposite the entrance to the market) that probably has what you are looking for.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 33
2. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

The shop mbgg describe has many many hats of all kinds. But you can find something simple in the Carmel Market closer to Alenby street.

Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 38
3. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

Hats on sale at the entrance to the market on Allenbey street and across the street, as mbgg wrote

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
4. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

Here is the hat store at 2 Sheinkin:

http://goo.gl/maps/SH3kM

You will see the entrance to the Carmel Market if you rotate the photo to the right.

Belfast, United...
5. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

Wow, what an array of hats, I should get something there. I am fair haired and sun sensitive.

Thank you

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
6. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

Don't forget to bring suntan lotion - or you can buy some at any drug store, e.g. Superpharm

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 33
7. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

Prices are reasonable too.

Belfast, United...
8. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

Thanks mbgg I never travel without it, learnt the hard way when I was much younger!!

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
9. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

I don't know prices in ireland, but suntan lotion is considerably less expensive in the US. ( even compared to Superpharm prices when it is on sale)

Jerusalem, Israel
reviews: 22
10. Re: Question for Tel Avivians

You can buy a hat everywhere in Israel and especially at the Shuk haCarmel. Also, make sure to have lots of water and sunscreen with you:) Enjoy your trip!!