We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tel aviv visit

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 38
Tel aviv visit

Traveling with my sister to visit our sister in tel aviv. Want a really comfortable room with 2 double beds. What do you suggest.

We have 8 days, what shouldn't we miss?

Edited: 11:18 pm, April 08, 2013
Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
reviews: 11
11. Re: Tel aviv visit

The David Intercontinental is one of the nicest (and most expensive) hotels in Tel Aviv. I understand that you want to spend a time with your sister. What neighbourhood does she live in? Perhaps you should look for a hotel near her home.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
reviews: 87
12. Re: Tel aviv visit

The David Intercontinental is definitely 'okay'. Very luxurious and great location for seeing the sites.

13. Re: Tel aviv visit

I have a price direct with hotel that is over $1500 less than Sea Executive Suites! So if is not a mistake to stay there it sounds like a good deal.

14. Re: Tel aviv visit

Just booked Intercontinental and hope it will be good.

Any pointers on what rooms or floor or any other info regarding hotel would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
reviews: 87
15. Re: Tel aviv visit

Its a great hotel, very upscale. I haven't stayed there but have visited people there so have seen the inside. Check out tripadvisor reviews for tips on rooms tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g293984-d299139-…

16. Re: Tel aviv visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 14, 2014