We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
reviews: 10
Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

I have just been let down by Jet2holidays who are stopping flying to Tel Aviv from Manchester in November 2013. Has anyone used Easyjet for a complete package? What are they like. All views would be appreciated.

Thanks

SuziB

Israel
1. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

I've heard about it too yet i haven't seen any formal announcement from Jet2. I guess it make sense as easyjet started Manchester - Tel Aviv route and it's hard for Jet2 to compete with them.

easyjet is a very good low cost carrier. you can find many reviews on them in the internet or in Trip Advisor air travel forum. If the price quote is good - take it.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 33
2. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

What would you like to know about the package? Post the details on the forum for our comments (hotel, itinerary etc...)

Belfast, United...
reviews: 39
3. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

I fly with them regularly and will be doing so again at the end of this month. I didn't know they did complete packages. I use them flight only and arrange my own accommodation. Their planes are smaller than Jet2 and it is low cost no frills but my flight from Manchester to Tel Aviv on 29th April returning 6th May was £125 return. I travel light so it will be carry on only and I don't care where I sit so I have not booked a seat, I will take whats left.

As long as you understand the rules - low cost, no frills and you pay for any food you eat (it's only a 5 hour flight and you can bring your own food on with you if you want) IMHO it is good value.

Where are you going in Israel? Check tripadvisor for hotels.

northampton,uk
reviews: 2
4. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

Hello i agree with Helers_8 i have booked flights from Luton to Tel-Aviv for June and booked our own hotel, really good prices book as far in advance as you can you can save quite a lot of money.....:)

London, United...
reviews: 17
5. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

Just a little bit of advice.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293977-i1733-k5…

Jerusalem
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Israel
reviews: 42
6. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

Thackeray - since September EasyJet have abandoned that system and now allocate seats:

independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/now…

helers_8 - just how small are the EasyJet planes from Manchester to London? This isn't great news for me as I use the Tel Aviv - Manchester route a couple of times a year and Jet2 is already small enough and "cheap and cheerful" enough for me. If EasyJet is significantly worse I may have to open a savings plan to cover flights to London...

Belfast, United...
7. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

PRSV, I checked my boarding pass and seat configuration for my trip on April 29th. Easyjet are flying an Airbus 320 on this route, Jet2 fly Boeing 737. If you are concerned about legroom you can book a seat with extra legroom for £8 each way looking at the plan for my flight in less than 3 weeks, nearly all the extra legroom seats are empty, people don't like to pay any more than they have to.

seatguru.com/airlines/easyJet_Airlines/easyJ…

Jet2 Boeing

seatguru.com/airlines/Jet_Airways/Jet_Airway…

I will let you know what it is like when I return but I am a cheapskate when it comes to flying and as long as it has a pilot and the aircraft is maintained I am not too concerned about comfort.

Belfast, United...
8. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

PRSV, if Ryanair decide to fly this route you might want to reconsider. They also fly a Boeing 737 but have a look at their seat configuration in comparison to Jet2. Jet2 - 144 seats, Ryanair 201 seats - same aircraft.

seatguru.com/airlines/Ryanair/Ryanair_Boeing…

Jerusalem
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Israel
reviews: 42
9. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

Wow!! Thanks for that information, helers_8.

I'm also basically looking for price. I'm not crazy about flying even though I fly a fair amount, and the idea of 5 hours to Manchester on some tiny plane was a bit frightening, but from the plans you sent it doesn't seem the difference is so huge.

Many thanks again, I'll be interested to hear how the flights go.

Israel
10. Re: Easyjet holidays to Tel Aviv

I doubt Ryanair will start TLV route before Open Skies agreement is signed. Ryanair is signed as Irish airline therefore at the moment they can only fly from Ireland to Israel. It's the very same reason that easyjet can only serve Israel from United Kingdom and easyjet Switzerland from Switzerland .