I posted my upcoming itinerary a few days ago and if anyone remembers I was the one who was going to use the HOHO bus in Tel Aviv but in the end decided against it.
This is my new itinerary for our one full day in TA and would very much welcome your comments.
1. After breakfast walk along the promenade to Old Jaffa and spend some time exploring.
2. Bus to Newe Zedek (please help with number and where to get it)
3. Walk to Carmel Market (we like markets) and onwards to Dizengoff Street.
4. Bus to Rabin Square (Where do we get the bus and what is the number?)
5. Bus to Diaspora Museum and spend as much time as possible here (I know we won't have much time here but time permitting I would like to visit if possible).
6. Bus to the Old Port (where do we get the bus and what is the number?)
7. Dinner in the Old Port and then bus to Rothschild Street to connect with the Tuesday Evening Walking tour at 8pm.
What do you think??
We will be travelling from Manchester and arriving in TA the previous evening so will not be jet lagged.
Thank you for all your help so far.