We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tel Aviv to R'annana

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 47
Tel Aviv to R'annana

I am staying at the Ben Yehuda Apartments, and want to visit a relative in Barochov Street, R'annana. Can I get there by bus and how long would it take.

Thank you. Fran

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
reviews: 36
1. Re: Tel Aviv to R'annana

Yes, you can take bus 501 from Azrieli centre or Arlozorov station in Tel Aviv, and it goes to Ahuza street in Ra'anana, which is a cross street of Borochov. The bus leaves every 15-20 minutes and it will take about an hour.

London, United...
2. Re: Tel Aviv to R'annana

thank you.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
reviews: 11
3. Re: Tel Aviv to R'annana

You can also take the "Metropolin" #47 or #247 that go up Allenby, King George, Ibn Gvirol and Rokach.

Look at www.otobusim.co.il for schedules and stops.

London, United...
4. Re: Tel Aviv to R'annana

Thank you I will have a look.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 1
5. Re: Tel Aviv to R'annana

501 is not the bus for you. If you stay at Ben Yehuda, then as mbgg mentioned - take #47 (daytime) or #247 (evening till midnight) the run between Tel Aviv and Ra'anana. The nearest street they run through near you is on Ibn Gavirol street. To get there, you can take a bus for 3 stops (or walk - it's 800m). The bus stop is on Arlozorov st., near Ranak st. (200m from your accommodation) no. 55, drop at the city hall on Ibn Gavirol street and switch to #47/#247.

6. Re: Tel Aviv to R'annana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 05, 2014