We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Something restful to do (or place to be) before late flight?

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 30
Something restful to do (or place to be) before late flight?

I'll be flying in July from TLV to the US on a flight that leaves TLV at 11.30 pm. We will have checked out of our rental apartment at 10.00 am that day (no option to stay later--next set of guests are arriving that day) and I am trying to figure out how we can spend the day and evening. My husband and I could just do sightseeing, but we will have my 87 y.o. mother in law with us, who needs a wheelchair to go more than a block or two and tires easily. It would be great to find a hotel that would let us book a room just for the day, so that we could relax, but I have looked on TA and there don't seem to be hotels that offer "day rates." I've also looked for air-conditioned bus tours, but haven't yet found any that take less than 9-10 hours, which will be too much for my MIL. Any other ideas for an interesting but non-strenuous way to spend the day??

reviews: 30
11. Re: Something restful to do (or place to be) before late flight?

Just to close the loop, I did e-mail the Dan Panorama and received this reply: "Yes, we have an option for a day use and the reservation is made 1 day before upon availability. The rate will updated as well closer to the date."

So, unless the hotel is full I think that will turn out to be a great option. If not, we'll have the Gordon pool as a back-up.

12. Re: Something restful to do (or place to be) before late flight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 06, 2014