We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HK
Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

I'm going to Israel for a business trip.

and we targeted to book a hotel at Tel Aviv and travel from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna by train everyday.

For the train travel we selected Israel Rail and planning to get a Regular 12-journey ticket for - 250 NIS, using for both of us

BUT can we using one 12-journey ticket for both of us to use at the same time ? meaning we both get on the train by one ticket but counting on 2 journey each time we travel

and also when i check for the return ticket it just only slow Student, what does that mean???

much thanks

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
1. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

The 12-journey ticket is 12 separate cardboard tickets so there is nothing to stop two people using it at the same time, or 12 people all travelling together for that matter.

This picture shows the tickets. It says on it "ticket 01 of 12" (the next one in your bundle will say "ticket 02 of 12" and so on.

rail.co.il/EN/…12Day.aspx

The "student" thing must be a mistake.

But where exactly will you be travelling to every day? The station called Caesarea-Pardess Hanna is nowhere near Caesarea. Where will your business meetings be taking place?

Edited: 2:31 am, March 13, 2013
HK
2. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

Shuffaluff thank you for your reply

here is the address for my business trip

14 Halamish Street

Caesarea Industrial Park

Caesarea, Israel 38900

it should be right next to the train station call Keisarya (Caesarea) Pardes Khana according to google map

Am i looking to the wrong place ???

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
reviews: 11
3. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

You are correct - the Keisarya (Caesarea) Pardes Chana station is the closest one.

Shuffaluff asked the question because the Binyamina station is the most convenient one if you are going to the area near the Caesarea antiquities.

HK
4. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

Mbgg thank you so much for replying

Im so worry Hanna searching the wrong things

Thanks a lot

And during the business work at kesariyya pardes hanna, where can I get a nice lunch , or if I have some free time how and where should I go for visit near by ??

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
5. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

The best way to find somewhere to eat is to ask the people you will be meeting. That industrial park is a bit off the beaten track and it's not very likely that anyone reading this forum will know of specific restaurants. But you never know...

The obvious place to visit is the Caesarea national park. It's not really accessible by public transport, so unless you have the use of a car you will need to take a taxi. Or if you befriend some work acquaintances somebody might take you there!

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 36
6. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

Check Asfor - an Israeli restaurant http://www.rest.co.il//_uploads/asfor/12812/420005_Asfor_english_menu_(2).pdf

HK
7. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

Mbgg thank you so much for replying

Im so worry Hanna searching the wrong things

Thanks a lot

And during the business work at kesariyya pardes hanna, where can I get a nice lunch , or if I have some free time how and where should I go for visit near by ??

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
8. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

Issac, you have already asked those questions, about where to eat and where to visit, and I answered them in post no. 5. And Shoshi suggested a restaurant in post no. 6.

9. Re: Traveling from Tel Aviv to Kesariyya - Pardes Hanna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 15, 2014