We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

Could you please advise how to get from Antalya to Tel Aviv (one way) in a middle of April for less. Turkish Airlines are too expensive (500$/pp). Do you know any direct flights at that time of the year?

Israel
1. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

hello dirashe,

There are some airlines operating charter flights on route Antalya - Tel Aviv (direct) however most of them are ordered by Israeli travel agencies and tickets are for Tel Aviv - Antalya - Tel Aviv route. yet, sometimes it's possible to purchase a one way ticket. try contact a travel agent and provide date + flight code (all flights codes can be found using search agent on http://www.iaa.gov.il/ )

another option (which is preferred in my opinion) is to book tickets with Pegasus Airline. it's a Turkish low coast carrier. you will fly from Antalya to Tel Aviv via via Istanbul - S.Gokcen airport (change aircraft) . you can find fares of 150 USD$ one way per person. there might be cheaper fares. reservation can be made through their web-site.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 45
2. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

SharonO@d-u.co.il this is the email of my travel agent. Ask her if you like.

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

Thank you, OliverJet, for the very good advice. I have found 3 sutable flights on http://www.iaa.gov.il/. Now I'll try to contact agents. Pegasus is the option as well, $200, though it takes longer and arrives at midnight.

My hotel is about 40 minutes of walk from Central Train station. I hope it is safe to walk in Tel Aviv's center at night. is it?

israel
Destination Expert
4. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

Yes, it is. "Night" is regarded much later than in other countries too. Which is the "central" station? We could give you advice how and which bus to use.

Israel
5. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

It is true that flight duration will be longer yet on the other delays are more common with charter flights...

are you traveling without luggage? 40 min is a long walk....

Toronto, Canada
6. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

The plan is to go from Ben Gurion to Tel Aviv's Savidor Centre by a train. Is there any bus service at the middle of a night from there to Ben Yehuda & Frishman?

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
reviews: 11
7. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

What time does your flight arrive ? When does your train arrive at Savidor? It is a short taxi ride to your hotel if there are no buses.

israel
Destination Expert
8. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

Buses 10 & 161 get to your address. Bus no. 10 last ride starts at 2345 and arrives in about 5 minutes to the stop on Arlozorov St. out of the train station. This bus stop is also for bus no. 161 that arrives 15 minutes before bus no. 10. Check bus.co.il

Edited: 4:15 am, March 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
9. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

I emailed to a couple of travel agencies for the charter flight' tickets but haven't got answers. Probably Pegasus is the best option. Thank you so much to you all.

Israel
10. Re: Flight from Antalya to Tel Aviv in april

Let us know how your flight went... enjoy :)