We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cary, North Carolina
Taxi fare

What is the taxi fare from the Tel Aviv airport to the Sadot Hotel, Assaf HaRofeh Center, Tel Aviv 70300, Israel ? Do the taxis run all night from the airport to this hotel?

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
reviews: 11
1. Re: Taxi fare

Why do you want to stay at the Sadot Hotel ???

If you are planning to go either to Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv the following morning then go directly there from the airport !!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
2. Re: Taxi fare

The only reason I can think of for wanting to stay at that hotel is to be near a patient at the Assaf Harofeh Medical Centre, or while one is oneself undergoing treatment there. Otherwise there is no point at all in staying at that hotel. It's not near anything of tourist interest.

But yes, you can get a taxi from the airport to there at any time of day or night.

Edited: 10:57 am, March 11, 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 43
3. Re: Taxi fare

The hotel is about 4km from the airport but because of the way the road is built, it's a 20km/20min. drive to get there.

You'll pay around 100NIS ($27). There's an official taxi stand (24/7) on your left just as you exit the terminal.

Cary, North Carolina
4. Re: Taxi fare

What is the approximate fare from the airport to the Sadot Hotel?

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
5. Re: Taxi fare

Judy---that question was answered in # 3.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
reviews: 11
6. Re: Taxi fare

And you haven't explained why you want to stay there. Your question is posted periodically on this forum and it always turns out that staying at the Sadot is the wrong decision and a waste of time and money.

Cary, North Carolina
7. Re: Taxi fare

Please tell me what the approimate taxi fare is from the airport to the Sadot Hotel. Thank you.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
8. Re: Taxi fare

Judy-- i am convinced that you are a troll. I can understand that you are not happy that people are trying to make sure you are not make an error by staying at the Sadot Hotel, BUT your question has been answered in # 3 and I pointed that out in # 4. Your repeating the question in # 7 is for no purpose,

Personally, unless you prove you are not a troll--I am done with responding to this or any other question you may eventually ask. You obviously know how to ask, but do not read responses!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
9. Re: Taxi fare

The only things in the area of the Sadot Hotel are, as already said, Assaf Harofeh Medical Centre, a large military base and an industrial zone. Hardly tourist central. It is NOT in Tel Aviv, whatever its postal address may be.

10. Re: Taxi fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 13, 2014