We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Jaffa

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
Old Jaffa

anyone know of any tour guide for Old Jaffa? can i do this for half day or would it be better to allot a full day for it and do the rest of Tel Aviv like the Market and Neve Tzedek and Palmach Museum on one day? i am a bit disappointed now for not alloting enough time for Tel Aviv, as hearing a lot of good stories about the place. will be booking for Nalagaat Center for a meal and show.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
1. Re: Old Jaffa

Any licensed tour guide can guide you in Old Jaffa. It does not require a full day. A half day is more than enough.

sarasota,FL
reviews: 77
2. Re: Old Jaffa

There are free guides from the Tourist Office. You must check the date to see if it will work for you. They do it one morning a week.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 83
3. Re: Old Jaffa

Yona Wiseman is an excellent local guide that specifically specializes in Tel Aviv Yaffo.

Chana

Israel

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 34
4. Re: Old Jaffa

See http://www.visit-tlv.com/. Look also for the Tel Aviv pass at this site.

Chicago, IL
reviews: 122
5. Re: Old Jaffa

Make sure you get a reservation for the Palmach Museum. I didn't realize I needed one until about 3 weeks before our trip which was just a week ago. We couldn't get in.

6. Re: Old Jaffa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 16, 2014