We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
France
Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

Hello,

I spoke to you before leaving for Christmas in the Holyland in November/December.

I had a great time as you said I would, but I want to express my anger & disappointment about the Leonardo hotel in Jerusalem.

I had something stolen from my room & they have shown little interest in this, no it was not something which could have been put in a safe. It was in fact a very expensive pair of designer leather trousers !

I reported this the day before I left when I went to wear them & found them missing.

Have you any advice how I can get some action from the Fattal group other than sketchy emails saying nothing was found......which I know !!!

All very disappointing.

Katie.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 101
21. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

It is ashamed that you also have had such an experience. Please relay which Leonardo you stayed in, in Jerusalem so that others can be on the ball with regards to personal property.

Chana

Israel

France
22. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

Hello Joey, I know how you feel !

I'm really sorry to hear this, though in a way it's reassuring to me, because I'm been left feeling like a liar & I do not like it at all.

Your incident sounds very similar to the way I have been treated, emails simply saying item not found.......which I knew. There's absolutely no offer to resolve the problem.

Insurance are saying unless I have a photo of me wearing the trousers they won't pay,, I don't take photos of my clothing........ so I'm now feeling more than disappointed with Fattal group & let down by insurance.

I really did like the stolen trousers,I had bought shoes to go with them & a jacket.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 40
23. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

Just out of curiosity:

Were you staying at the Leonardo Plaza (near Independence Park) or the Leonardo (near the American Colony)?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 40
24. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

I am so sorry you had this negative experience mar what I hope was an otherwise pleasant stay in Israel.

Theft can happen anywhere, but I agree that the hotel's indifference is unacceptable.

France
25. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

Yes we walked to the American Colony for a drink on our last night .

It was a very enjoyable stay, I hope to return........but I will not stay at any Leonardo again. It's not so much the theft that makes me say that, it's their complete mishandling of this, very disappointing to think a hotel accepts no responsibility for their staff or their residents belongings

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
26. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

Indigo--I would guess the one near the American Colony inasmuch as that one is called the "Leonardo Hotel" where the other is called the "Leonardo Plaza"!

27. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, May 14, 2013
28. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:06 pm, May 14, 2013
29. Re: Jerusalem......Missing/Stolen Item From Leonardo Hotel Room.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 16, 2014