We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timer in Israel November 16 to 25

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
First timer in Israel November 16 to 25

Hi I'm going to Israel and staying in tel aviv for my first time. Can anyone recommend good tour companies or guides for me to take me to all the places in Jerusalem that every first timer should see?

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
11. Re: First timer in Israel November 16 to 25

Welcome to the Israel forum. I suggest you do the following.

a. remove the above post ( go to report inappropriate content and then remove my post)

b. repost your own thread ( go to ask a question on top of the page) Include in your first post when you are going, who is going and how long you are going to be in Israel.

What you are doing here is hijacking a thread. Your needs may not be the same as that of the original poster ( OP) and it is not fair to the OP that you tag on, What ends up happening is people don't know who they are answering and questioners don't know who responders are talking to.

12. Re: First timer in Israel November 16 to 25

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 01, 2013