We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunnyvale...
reviews: 1
hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

I have a one week trip where I need to work in Yokneam. Where is a good hotel to stay -- I will have a car -- it is reasonable to commute from Dan Carmel in Haifa ? Someplace nice that is closer ?

thanks!

mark.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
reviews: 11
1. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

Why not ask the people in the place you will be working what is available nearby and what they recommend ?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 101
2. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

Any hotel in Haifa will do. You will have to commute at least 30 minutes or perhaps up to an hour depending on the traffic from anywhere in the Haifa area.

Chana

Israel

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 32
3. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

Your best bet is to ask at the place you will be working. They probably know of some local places, guest houses, or b&b's, etc. If you will be putting in long hours, you may be more comfortable with someplace close by.

On the other hand, if you will be doing a straight 9 to 5, then Haifa is a better choice as you will have options for your time out in the evenings.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 37
4. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

Zichron Yaakov is another option. Check the hotels section on Trip Advisor. Recently a good review of Smadar Inn was part of a trip report. This is a B&B and they have a winery too. There several wineries in Zichron Yaakov.

I found a B&B in Yokneam too, but you will bored in the evenings.

Edited: 4:25 pm, August 02, 2012
Israel
5. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

Try Kibbutz Dalia, I know they rent guest rooms and its a nice place. Its about 7-8 min from Yoqneam by car.

Israel
6. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

You can also look into Daliat el Carmel, its a druze (very safe) village with plenty of restaurants and shops. Its maybe 15 min away.

Hyderabad, India
7. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

looking for cheap acomodation in Yokneam for 2 weeks of stay. My place of work is Yokneam High-Tech Park, Alon Building, Entrance B 2, HaCarmel St.

PO Box 262 Yokneam, 20692. Can you suggest good and cheap hostel or guest house nearby;

Thanks in advance.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
8. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

The recommendations for you are the same as those for Mark T.

First of all, speak to the people at the company where you will be working and ask them for recommendations or to make arrangements for you.

Edited: 5:42 am, September 10, 2012
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 101
9. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

Sivkumar will you have a car?

Chana

Israel

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 32
10. Re: hotels to stay for a one week work trip in Yokneam

At this point you can also try to send a PM (private message) to Mark who started this thread to see what he found.

click on his name and then look for "send message" on the left hand side of the screen.