We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tel Aviv Art Museum

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New City, New York
Tel Aviv Art Museum

I have heard that the museum runs a tour that will pick you up at the hotel, take you on a tour of the White City and then the museum. I have been unable to verify this, or make a reservation, possibly due to the Jewish Holidays. We want to do this on Nov. 4th. Does anyone have an email or any other way of contacting them, short of calling?

Thank you

Miggi

reviews: 30
1. Re: Tel Aviv Art Museum

Their e-mail is cliffs@tamuseum.com

New City, New York
2. Re: Tel Aviv Art Museum

thank you Anon

reviews: 30
3. Re: Tel Aviv Art Museum

Let us know if your mail is not answered till, say, next Thursday. I (and I am sure others) will be happy to call from here and enquire.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 37
4. Re: Tel Aviv Art Museum

I live near the museum. If you do not get an answer let me know and I'll check. I have to be there later this week anyway. Need to buy a present for a niece.

New City, New York
5. Re: Tel Aviv Art Museum

Thank you Shoshi ( My daughter is Shashi)

I did finally hear from them and they say they do not sponsor a bus tour. So I emailed them the exact blurb from Fodor, where I got the info, and am waiting to see how they respond. If you can check it out in person, that would be great. I leave here on 10/22.

6. Re: Tel Aviv Art Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 pm, October 11, 2009