We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yulia - restaurant at the port

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Israel
reviews: 9
Yulia - restaurant at the port

My daughter and son-in-law had a late lunch there yesterday, and all 3 of us LOVED our meals. It's not a cheap place by any means, but since we chose from the business lunch menu, it was affordable for us.....the total was 270, which included first course, main course and a soft drink. Our 3 main selections were Denis fish (sea bream), salmon and lamb kabab. The portions were large and delicious, and it lovely looking out on the beach as we ate. Just thought I'd share this with you.

reviews: 29
1. Re: Yulia - restaurant at the port

Thanks!! Will keep it in mind for our next foray to Tel Aviv.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 41
2. Re: Yulia - restaurant at the port

Anon, it is not kosher :). It is in a perfect location but the service can be rude as I have experienced a few months ago. Food also varies. It was one of my favorite places.

Israel
reviews: 9
3. Re: Yulia - restaurant at the port

Shoshi - Could you please elaborate on the "rude" service? I'm really curious. We had no problems, but we were there at a very quiet hour - a little before 5:00 - so aside from us, there was only one other table of diners at that time.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 141
4. Re: Yulia - restaurant at the port

My friend Joy and I had dessert there on the first night of our recent trip, and I too was charmed by the place. We had excellent service as well. Now, I am not negating Shoshi's experience because her experience was, well, her experience. Perhaps there is a rogue, rude server. But we loved the place, and I would very much consider going there for a full meal on a future trip.

Douglas Duckett

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 41
5. Re: Yulia - restaurant at the port

I suppose every restaurant might have a bad day, but our experience on our last visit to Yulia was really bad. I recommended Yulia on this board, and thought - why won't we go there for lunch? So we went. The reception was rude although the place was not full. We were given a table too close to the door, there were other table free. The service was slow. We almost left, but decided to stay. I don't remember what we ordered except for an Hamburger that I did. It was so bad!!! The rest was plain. Bad luck I guess. I've been there before and it was fine. The location is good, if you are looking for a quiet place. It is not in the center of the rest of the restaurants and shops. It is at the south end of the port.

6. Re: Yulia - restaurant at the port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, October 03, 2009