We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nazareth

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Nazareth

Hello. There are very few TripAdvisor reviews for hotels in Nazareth. Do any locals know which hotels have the best reputation? Are there any five star hotels in Nazareth?

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 37
1. Re: Nazareth

There are hotels in Nazareth but not 5 stars. Nazareth is 40 minutes the most by car from Haifa or Tiberias. You can stay there. It is also quite dull in the evenings there. Sorry. They have good restaurants tough, one is well know, Diana.

reviews: 30
2. Re: Nazareth

A boutique hotel I would like to try is the Fauzi Azar - see if it inspires you

http://www.fauziazarinn.com/

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
reviews: 37
3. Re: Nazareth

At www.hotel-net.co.il are listed 3 hotels in Nazareth. One is a 5 star, but is not located old Nazareth. Anon gave you good advice, try the one she recommended. If you do not insist on a big "ordinary" hotel there are many small attractive hotels in smaller places, like Druz villages, or Kibbuzim.

4. Re: Nazareth

But if you are looking for the 5 stars classic experience then Shoshi is right, and you should opt to stay in Tiberias or Haifa.

USA
5. Re: Nazareth

Thank you Shoshi and Anon. Shoshi - I tried to find the three hotels listed at www.hotel-net.co.il but I do not know Hebrew and I couldn't find it on the English site. Could you let me know what the three were (including the one out of Nazareth proper)? Is Haifa more cosmopolitan than Tiberias? Tiberias looks like a popular summer vacation town.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 135
6. Re: Nazareth

I would second the recommendation to stay in Haifa or Tiberias instead, and visit Nazareth on a day trip. Haifa is a larger city, with a breathtaking view of the bay, but both are nice cities.

Douglas Duckett

7. Re: Nazareth

The three are the Rimonim Ma'yan, Nof Tavor and Plaza.

Paragon
reviews: 44
8. Re: Nazareth

I have stayed at Nof Tavor and I don't recommend it to anybody.

The location is not anything special........it isn't in Nazareth but outside it......

The hotel is basic and certainly pass-able and the restaurant next door is okay, but, I would stay instead at Nof Ginosar with its location right on the Sea of Galilee.

Kathy Walters

Paragon, Indiana, USA

USA
9. Re: Nazareth

Kathy - thanks for the Nof Ginosar recommendation. I looked up the TripAdvisor hotel section on it and saw your review there!

So the five star hotel in Nazareth I would assume is the Rimonim or the Plaza (sorry to ask another question!)?

Haifa looks like a beautiful city. I'm going to research some hotels there as well.

10. Re: Nazareth

I didn't see a five star hotel in Nazareth.