We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Can you suggest names of some reasonable hotels that is a short walk to Jerusalem city centre and attractions

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 112
11. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

I agree with that, but I have had great experience with Regent Tours, and you can reach Chantal at that agency at regent@actcom.co.il. She definitely has gotten my friends and me better rates than internet rates.

Douglas Duckett

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
reviews: 62
12. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

You very probably get different deals where you are because there are far more people travelling to Israel from your side of the world. Yes, check all methods. I personally have checked on each occasion I've gone overseas - but for me the best method is via an online site or to book directly with the hotel.

Thanks for your input. :)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
reviews: 62
13. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

Thanks for the email address, Douglas :)

14. Re: Can you name good hotels near to city centre of Jerusalem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 23, 2014